Benedict Sales & Service is a 4th generation family-owned company and has been in business since 1938. The original and main office is in Eau Claire, WI. We currently have 3 other office locations in the La Crosse, WI, Milwaukee, WI, and Winona, MN areas, and provides services Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. We operate day to day as a family business but deliver services to our customers as a large regional Sales, Service, and Installation Contractor. Tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive pay structure, excellent benefits and a company that treats everyone like family makes Benedict Sales & Service a great place to call home.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Universal EPA License
- 3+ years’ experience servicing/installing commercial and industrial refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Experience with refrigeration racks and single systems equipment
- Experience with industrial refrigeration (preferred)
- Electrical wiring trouble shooting.
- Experience with controls systems: CPC, Danfoss, Novar, Allen Bradley, etc.
- Ability to read construction blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Completion of required documentation timely and accurately.
- Attention to detail in workmanship and documentation.
- Present yourself in a professional manor through proper hygiene, clean & neat uniform, and clean & organized service vehicle.
SUMMARY OF APPLICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Service and install commercial refrigeration systems for the following types of facilities:
- Convenience Stores
- Cold Storage Warehouses and Distribution
- Process Refrigeration
- Blood Plasma Centers
- Food Processing Plants
- Types of systems:
- Self-contained systems
- Single - split systems
- Racks – distributed systems
- Chiller systems
- Control systems
Competitive pay Medical/Dental/Vision 401k with company match Flexible Spending Plan Short Term Disability Long Term Disability Supplemental Accident Vacation Pay Holiday Pay Tool Allowance Take Home Company Vehicle Company Cell Phone Fuel Card Uniforms Training
- The lists of duties and benefits are not intended to represent the job duties and/or benefits in their entirety but a summation of the services and benefits the Company offers.